Promity PPE Detection Works with Nx
Categories: Video Analytics, Event Detection, Object Detection
Compatible Nx Version: Nx Witness 4.2
Integrated with Nx: Server API
How Promity PPE Detection Works with Nx
Designed with worksite safety in mind, Promity PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) Detection is a video analysis software featuring people and object detection developed to help worksite safety monitors more effectively capture and identify unsafe acts as they occur.
Some potential use cases include:
- Prevention of injury in inventory, industrial, or construction sites
- Safety rules compliance monitoring (e.g. use of PPE equipment indoors and outdoors)
- Control of discipline at the construction site or the unloading/loading sites of raw materials
The PPE Detection plugin sends video recorded in Nx Witness to the Promity platform, whose main task is to analyze the video and return the detection. Events detected by Promity Access Control can be configured to return System Actions (i.e. notifications, play sound, etc.) using the Rules Engine.
- People Detection
- Region of Interest feature for easy identification of areas that may need analyzation
- Ability to analyze only frames on which motion has been detected for the purpose of limiting consumption of internet resources
- Detection sensitivity can be increased or decreased according to operator needs
- Different colors of bounding boxes to detect different alerts more effectively
- Better object tracking to reduce time lag and computing power
- New “engagement” digital counter to allow quick calculation of alerts magnitude, such as the number of people detected in the location / or inside an area of interest
Promity is an IT solution provider that creates comprehensive Business Intelligence solutions based on Computer Vision, NLP, Audio Processing, and Deep Learning AI for the purpose of identifying and analyzing the strengths and weaknesses of a given business.