Wasabi Cloud Storage Works with Nx
How Wasabi Cloud Storage Works with Nx
The increase in popularity of high-resolution cameras and regulation on increasing retention periods have driven the need for large, costly storage capacities in the surveillance industry. Wasabi negates this issue by enabling organizations to maintain massive video collections in the cloud with endless affordability, instant accessibility, and powerful security.
Combining Wasabi cloud storage with Powered by Nx products creates unique, cloud-storage enabled IP Video management capabilities, can be used to lower on-prem storage needs and costs, enables unlimited storage archive retention periods, and allows organizations to mitigate disaster scenarios by moving high-value video from on-prem archives to secure object-based cloud storage.
With Wasabi and Powered by Nx products users can:
- Store video captured by Nx Witness VMS or any Powered by Nx product in the cloud
- Lower on-premise storage needs by moving video off-site based on custom retention policies
- Mitigate security risks with replication or movement of key video events offsite
- Capture, analyze, and upload video from 600+ IP camera manufacturers / 11,000+ devices
Key benefits include:
- Lower up-front costs by reducing on-prem storage needs
- Increase retention period of captured footage to any duration
- Create custom retention rules to create a custom-tailored cloud storage solution
- Backup their Nx Witness or Powered by Nx System database, logs, and indexes for use in disaster recovery.
Read Wasabi’s Video Surveillance Use Case for an exploration of its many applications specific to the surveillance industry.
Wasabi enables organization organizations to maintain, manage, and store massive amounts of data and video in the cloud with endless affordability, instant accessibility, and powerful security.
Wasabi is a universal, one size fits all cloud object storage service that eliminates confusing storage tiers and satisfies nearly all storage performance requirements. It costs less than traditional cold storage services and is significantly faster than traditional frequent-access (hot) storage services. Wasabi is a low-cost, durable, and highly available secure cloud storage solution with no tier-based latency delays.