CheckMySystems CCTV Health Monitoring Works with Nx
Categories: Health Monitoring
Compatible Nx Version: Nx Witness 3.2, Nx Witness 4.0, Nx Witness 4.1
Integrated with Nx: Server API
Reinvent your CCTV Maintenance with CheckMyCCTV™ and proactively maintain your customer’s CCTV by detecting and reporting faults and issues using before they become critical.
What is CheckMyCCTV™?
CheckMyCCTV™ is a software solution to monitor the status of multi-brand, multi-location CCTV systems, to ensure they’re working and fit for purpose 24/7.
How does CheckMyCCTV™ work?
CheckMyCCTV™ autonomously logs into each CCTV system every hour and performs a number of maintenance checks, such as Camera Status, Disk and Recording Status, Time Accuracy, and more.
Issues are detected and reported when they occur, and service teams can be sent Status Report emails showing which systems require remedial action.
How is CheckMyCCTV™ used?
CheckMyCCTV™ is used as part of a proactive maintenance offering, checking the status of CCTV systems so your customers don’t have to.
The interactive dashboard shows you the status of your installations on one page, and the Web Viewer allows you to check the status of your systems on the go.
How much does CheckMyCCTV™ cost?
CheckMyCCTV™ is only available to CCTV Installers, Monitoring Stations, and Distributors. Contact CheckMySystem at email@example.com for a quote and more information.
CheckMyCCTV™ automatically performs these essential maintenance checks:
– Reports when the connection to the CCTV system fails or the system goes offline.
– Detects if a camera has developed a fault or is tampered with.
– Detects if the camera images are too bright or dark, out of focus, or out of alignment.
Hard Disk Failures
– Detects hard disks failures or if it stops recording.
– Reports if the system is recording for less than the expected duration.
Time & Date Inaccuracy
– Reports when the time is incorrect or tampered with.