A leading Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) operator in China and Turkey, Tab Foods owns and operates thousands of popular QSR franchises including King, Sbarro, Popeyes, and Arby's.
Following a huge expansion in its Turkey market, Tab Foods felt it necessary to migrate its existing surveillance hardware to a video management system that could better meet their expansion needs than their current VMS. Tab Foods required their new VMS to be able to operate on a limited bandwidth VPN network and affordable, low-power hardware while providing fast, reliable system monitoring of 1,000+ locations from a centralized location.
Ultimately, management decided to implement a modern VMS (Nx Witness) equipped with the scalability, extensive device support, and low-power hardware compatibility to meet their surveillance needs.
- How can a modern VMS operate seamlessly with non-standard, low-power systems and lightweight hardware?
- How can IP video and a VMS be used to ensure streaming quality and system reliability of thousands of devices across 1,072 locations while allowing system management from one centralized location?
Nx Witness VMS offers a solution.
Network Optix and MGTS worked together to develop a surveillance solution that addressed each concern according to the given parameters. Nx provided the video management system (Nx Witness VMS) and MGTS provided the hardware (6,000 HD IP Cameras).
- Nx Witness VMS and HD IP Cameras capture video across the facility that operators access from anywhere at any time.
- Nx Witness VMS, being able to support 99% of the devices, allows the customer to easily migrate their existing devices to the new system.
- Nx Witness' extensive device support gives the customer the ability to expand their system strategically– on-demand – with lifetime upgrades and no ongoing support fees.
- Nx Witness' superior performance and stability on lightweight hardware helps reduce CPU usage on low-power systems, extending hardware life.
- Nx Witness’ Adaptive Scaling technology and Server Hive architecture allows the integrator to work with Nx to optimize the design and configuration of the System to work well in a limited network environment.
- Nx Witness allows the customer to replace and deploy systems individually and then group into regional systems that are later connected to a centralized account in Nx Cloud for fast, simple access and search.
- Nx Witness
- HD IP Cameras
“Nx Witness’ fast setup , exceptional camera brand compatibility, and excellent dynamic bandwidth management helped resolve all customer issues.”
Nx Witness makes viewing and searching from all sites “too easy”.