432 High Resolution IP Cameras
Abu Dhabi's Hilton Capital Grand is a sleek, 281-room luxury hotel located in a bustling tourism hotspot.
After encountering a surplus of issues with their existing video management system including poor streaming quality, data loss, a difficult to navigate user interface, and compatibility issues, management decided to pursue a new video management system.
Ultimately, management decided to implement a modern VMS (Nx Witness) equipped with extensive device support and automatic camera failover to match their security expectations.
Hotel management wanted a solution that would address the following key concerns:
- How can IP video and a VMS be used to build a modern surveillance system that adheres to ADMCC (Abu Dhabi Monitoring and Controlling Center) guidelines?
- How can IP video and a VMS be used to ensure streaming quality, video continuity, and system reliability while also maximizing usability?
Nx Witness VMS offers a solution.
Network Optix provided a surveillance solution that addressed each concern according to the given parameters.
- Nx Witness VMS and HD IP Cameras capture video across the facility that operators access from anywhere at any time.
- Nx Witness VMS, being able to support 99% of the devices, allows the customer to easily migrate their existing devices to the new system.
- Nx Witness' extensive device support gives the customer the ability to expand their system one device at a time – on-demand – with lifetime upgrades and no ongoing support fees.
- Nx Witness' Automatic Camera Failover ensures video continuity, bringing the customer a new level of stability.
- Nx Witness streaming power enhances video graphic quality and streaming speed.
- Nx Desktop usability features make it simple for system operators to migrate from a more complex system to a streamlined, user-friendly, and responsive Desktop application.
- Nx Witness is constantly tested against international security standards to meet regulations.