* If you have an existing cloud account for a Powered-by-Nx solution (e.g. Nx Witness VMS) you can login with your existing cloud credentials.
* You’ll need to download at least one Desktop Client package and one Server package. Windows offers a Bundle (Desktop + Server). All other operating systems have separate install packages.
* If your computer has a built-in webcam Nx Meta will automatically discover it and it should appear. If you have IP cameras, make sure they are on the same subnet to be auto-discovered.
* The Metadata SDK is only available, for now, in the Nx Meta Dev Portal.
* The Nx Developer community is the best place to get started when you begin to develop with Nx Meta. So make sure to join us!