IP Video for Any Industry.
Nx Witness makes it simple to create customer tailored video solutions.
Nx Witness - System Components
Cloud. Desktop. Mobile. Web. Embedded. Click to Learn More.
With Nx Cloud any Nx Witness Sysetm can be accessed, viewed, and managed from anywhere, anytime.
- Connect your system to Nx Cloud in seconds
- Access your Nx Witness System from anywhere, anytime
- Fast, responsive streaming and connectivity with Nx Witness' adaptive scaling technology and transcoding capabilties
- Quickly share access to new users
- Create custom user roles
- Simple multi-site or multi-client setup
- Quickly switch between systems
A rich media player unlike anything you've ever seen - with a flexible GRID interface, unmatched speed and responsiveness, and a modern, sleek UX.
A Rich, Cross-Platform Media Player
- Windows, Mac, or Ubuntu Linux
- Works on anything with Intel HD Graphics or above
- View live streams (ONVIF, RTSP, HTTP)
- Play recorded videos or still images
Get in the Grid
- Flexible grid interface combines video, images, Chromium browser, and I/O devices into a single, seamless, endlessly user experience
- A single application for Nx Witness system viewers and administrators - no admin application necessary
- Navigate instantly between the Resource Tree, Viewing Grid, Notifications, Timeline, Settings, Health Monitoring, and more.
- Keyword Search
A mobile application designed to give users quick access to their Nx Witness System while on-the-go.
View Video from anywhere
- Custom Nx Media Player makes playback extremely fast
- Full resolution or transcoded streams
- Quickly connect to your Nx Witness sites from anywhere - over Wifi or Data (3G/4G/LTE) - using Nx Cloud credentials
- View Live or recorded footage
- Camera Search
- Layouts / Live Thumbnails
- Nx Lite Client Remote Control
- Zoom / Pan on Live or Recorded footage
- PTZ (coming soon)
- Fisheye Dewarping (coming soon)
- View System Notifications (coming soon)
A lightweight, powerful media server responsible for discovering, connecting to, and managing Nx Witness system devices and data.
Lightweight & Cross-Platform
- ~70 Mb download - installs in seconds
- Windows, Ubuntu Linux, and even ARM devices
- Auto-Discovery of other Nx Witness Servers and compatible devices (e.g. ONVIF IP Cameras, I/O devices, storage, etc)
- Up to 128 HD streams on a single server
- Server-Hive Architecture synchronizes all System data instantly
- Automatic Camera Failover
- One-Click OTA System Wide Updates
- HTTP Server API for sending and receiving data and instructions from 3rd party systems
Nx Server Dialogs (From Nx Desktop)
A browser-based interface designed for sharing video, managing servers, and accessing support and developer tools in Nx Witness.
- View live or recorded video from Nx Witness Systems in Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, or Edge browsers
ADministration & Configuration
- Setup or modify System settings (including merge/unmerge servers from a single System)
- Restore Server to Factory Defaults (Nx1)
- Restart Server remotely
- View storage, CPU, ram, and network usage
- View system logs
- Access the Server API
- Download Video Source SDK and Storage SDK
A lite client application designed for embedded ARM devices that allows live viewing of up to 4 low-resolution streams or 1 high definition stream.
- Set up an Nx1 with a keyboard and mouse
- View live video (4 x low-resolution or 1 x HD stream)
- Control the Nx1 display remotely via Nx Mobile