VIEWSPAN Video Display Controllers Works with Nx
Veracity manufactures an extensive portfolio of IP video surveillance products, display solutions and integrated security management software.
Compatible Nx Version: Nx Witness 4.2
Integrated with Nx: Server API
How VIEWSPAN Video Display Controllers Works with Nx
VIEWSPAN Video Display controller is integrated with Powered by Nx products via the Server API. A simple web-browser interface is used to configure all VIEWSPAN systems, allowing network setup, display arrangement and VMS/NVR integration settings. VIEWSPAN Solo can be directly integrated with Nx Witness VMS or can be used as an accelerator platform for the VMS display, controlling VIEWSPANs on a client through the browser interface.
VIEWSPAN Video Display Controllers Capabilities
Veracity’s VIEWSPAN Video Display Controllers are industrial-grade, high performance display controllers for control room video walls or auxiliary single/dual monitors. VIEWSPAN Video Display Controllers combined hardware and software solutions are available in three models:
- VIEWSPAN Solo - High density video decoding for single or dual screens. Decodes 25 full HD channels at 30 FPS.
- VIEWSPAN 6 Plus - Six 4K UHD or Full HD outputs with high performance. Decodes 48 full HD channels at 30 FPS.
- VIEWSPAN 6 Pro - Six 4K UHD or Full HD outputs with high performance. Decodes 72 full HD channels at 30 FPS.
Key features include:
- Capable of driving single screens and up to 96 screen video walls.
- Produces super-smooth video, decoding any video format, resolution and frame rate.
- Unique features such as Panoramic Fisheye Camera lens de-warping.
- High-density decoding of H.264/H.265/MJPEG/VC8 through Nvidia and Intel Quicksync.
- Centralised content display of all sub-systems and technologies including CCTV, Fire, Access Control, BMS, SCADA, IPTV and more.
- Additional content supported including AV and USB video capture, VNC, Webpages, Scrolling Texts, Digital Clocks and Corporate and Advertising Videos.
- Trigger/Alarm interface for automated Event and Alarm management with accompanying customizable flashing borders.