Network Optix (Nx) is a successful IT-company that specializes in IP Video Management Systems.
Nx makes powerful, exciting, easy-to-use network video management software that enables everything from recording IP Cameras on a Raspberry Pi to capturing Rocket launches.
We are headquartered in California with subsidiaries in several countries (Australia, Germany, Spain, Russia, Sweden, Taiwan).
Seven years of constant development helped us in being recognized as #7 fastest growing software company (rated by Inc.5000 – 2016).
Our product is video management system Nx Witness. You can download the free version from our website and try it.
Now we are looking for senior C++ developer in Moscow to server team.
- Integrate new devices (cameras, DVRs) and third-party systems (Access Control Systems, PoS terminals) to our VMS
- Add new server side features
- Optimize the product to work on embedded devices (arm, linux embedded) to be able to run server on cameras or small arm boards (i.e. Raspberry pi)
- Improve the ability to work in public networks: extending the supported media broadcasting protocols, NAT traversal
- Extending VMS API to make our system open for third-party developers
- Work with audio/video codecs and containers using FFMPEG.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Good knowledge C++11/STL, extensive use of templates
- Good knowledge of Networking programming
- Excellent skills in multi-threaded development
- Deep understanding of OOP and software design patterns
- Ability to support current codebase
- Good knowledge of algorithms
- Written English (Intermediate+)
- Knowledge of network protocols
- Experience with different media-formats, codecs, containers (mkv, mpeg2-ts, h.264, webm, vp8, mjpeg etc), media delivery protocols (rtsp, http, hls), ffmpeg
- Knowledge C++17